The Transport and Logistics Laboratory is part of the Department of Mobility Engineering of the Joinville Technological Center of the Federal University of Santa Catarina (UFSC). It was created on November 11, 2015 by Ordinance 032/2015 / DCJOI and aims to facilitate the development of teaching, research and extension projects focused on the area of Transport and Logistics, such as:
- Operational Research applied to transport;
- Logistics system;
- Transport system;
- Planning and operation of transportation systems;
- Traffic engineering;
- Road safety;
- Traffic simulation;
- Traffic control;
- Geographic information system (GIS);
- Economic Engineering and Cost Analysis applied to transport;
- Transport Economics and Planning.
General Coordination: Renata Cavion, Dra.